Know your numbers: How much does it cost to sell my home in Fort St. John, BC?


Today I will go over Lawyer fees and other miscellaneous costs.

When your home sells you will need a lawyer or notary to complete the transfer of ownership.

It is a good idea to budget for around $1500 for this.

You will also want to keep in mind that the home purchaser may ask for things in the contract of sale such as removing certain items, having the home professional cleaned, or potentially asking for a repair to be made before closing.

These little things can add up so it is good to be prepared when you are crunching the numbers. I hope you found this advice helpful!

If you would like to know more about the fees you will pay when selling your home, we can chat here.

U P D A T E S * O N * S O C I A L